General conditions of uses
ARTICLE 1. SUBJECT
ARTICLE 2. SITE
The Site is open to any Internet user who meets the conditions set out in the "Object" article above, subject to having a connection to the Internet network.
ARTICLE 3. COMPTE CLIENT
To access the Site, you must have Internet access, the cost of which is your responsibility, and acknowledge that :
- The reliability of transmissions is uncertain due, in particular, to the heterogeneous nature of the infrastructures and networks on which they circulate;
- It is your responsibility to take any measures you deem appropriate to ensure the security of your connection terminal;
- Any connection terminal connected to the Site is and remains under your full responsibility, the responsibility of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from your connection to the Site.
ARTICLE 4. RESPONSIBILITY OF L'HYDROPTERE 2.0
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure access, security and proper functioning of the Site.
This being the case, by browsing the Site, you acknowledge that you are aware of the characteristics and limits of the Internet network, in particular its technical performance, response times for consulting, querying or transferring data and the risks associated with the security of communications.
Despite the care and effort she puts into her site, L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 does not warrant that the Site will be free from defects or errors, that defects or errors can be corrected, that the Site will operate without interruption or failure, that malfunctions attributable to third party software, whether or not incorporated in or provided with the Site, will occur, or that the Site is compatible with the nature or configuration of your connection terminal.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your use of the Site and that L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 declines all responsibility in case of :
- Inconveniences or damage inherent in the use of the Internet, in particular in the event of suspension or interruption of access to the Site due to a disaster, line problem, service interruption, power cut, external intrusion, presence of computer viruses or corrupted files, maintenance or updating of the Site, violation of Site data or unauthorised access;
ARTICLE 5. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
By accessing the Site, you agree not to:
- Collect information about other visitors to the Site in any way whatsoever without their express, prior and written consent;
- Disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Site, disseminate viruses or any other technologies that may harm L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 and other visitors to the Site, create a flood, flood the server, attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without the express prior written consent of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 ;
- Use robots, spiders or scrapers or any other automatic process to access the Site, for any reason whatsoever;
- Transfer your Customer Account to a third party without the express, prior and written consent of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0.
ARTICLE 6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and content of the Site, and in particular the graphic, textual or visual elements, images, sounds, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, distinctive signs, tools, software, documents and data (hereinafter referred to together as "the Elements") are the exclusive property of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 or, where applicable, its partners and have, in this case, been the subject of an express and prior authorisation for reproduction and representation by the holder of the rights.
These Elements are made available to you free of charge, for the sole use of the Site and as part of a normal use of its functionalities.
When accessing and using the Site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 and its partners, under penalty of engaging your personal responsibility and exposing you to civil and/or criminal proceedings.
You may not reproduce, represent, publish, transmit, modify, use, adapt, translate, distribute, transfer, exploit or extract, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, all or part of the Elements, in any way whatsoever, without the express, prior and written consent of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0.
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, you are authorised to download a copy of certain parts of the Site onto a personal computer and/or to make a printout, exclusively for your own personal and non-commercial use and provided that you do not make any changes to the Elements copied.
ARTICLE 7. HYPERTEXT LINKS
Hyperlinks from the Site
The Site may contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for information purposes only.L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 has no control over these websites and accepts no responsibility for the access, content or use of these websites, nor for any damage that may result from the consultation of the information contained therein, the decision to activate these hypertext links being your sole responsibility.
Hyperlinks to the Site
No hypertext link may be created to the Site without the express, prior and written consent of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0.
If you wish to create a hypertext link to the Site, whatever the medium, you must first contact L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 in order to obtain its express, prior and written consent by sending it an e-mail.
ARTICLE 8. APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
You are informed that in the event of a dispute, you may have recourse to consumer mediation under the conditions set out in our general conditions.
ARTICLE 10. MODIFICATION OF THE SITE AND THE GCV
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify the operating rules of the Site, to modify or delete all or part of its content as well as to interrupt, temporarily or permanently, its accessibility, in particular in order to carry out any correction, maintenance or updating operation.
ARTICLE 11. RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
ARTICLE 12. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS