When you access and use the website , L'HYDROPTERE 2.0 may collect certain personal data about you, i.e. information that relates to you as an individual and that enables L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 identify you, either directly (e.g. your first or last name) or indirectly (e.g. the IP address of your browser terminal).
This personal data may be collected when you browse the Site, use the contact form, subscribe to the newsletter, create a customer account or place an order.
Your personal data is then subject to automated processing by L’HYDROPTERE 2.0.
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 undertakes to process your personal data fairly and lawfully, in compliance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" (or "GDPR").
The purpose of this personal data policy is to inform you of the conditions under which L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 processes your personal data, while ensuring their protection.
1. WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THIS SITE?
The company responsible for processing your personal data collected on the Site is L’HYDROPTERE 2.0.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 may process your first and last name, title, postal address, email address and telephone number.
3. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 collects the personal data you voluntarily provide, including when :
- You fill in a contact request form;
- You place an order for products.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms used to collect your personal data on the Site are mandatory. L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 draws your attention to the fact that if you do not provide this data, you will not be able to benefit from the services offered on the Site.
When you provide personal data on the Site concerning persons other than yourself, you warrant that you have received the necessary authorisations and consents from the persons concerned by this personal data.
Other information of a technical nature concerning the consultation of the Site or its functionalities, in particular the IP address of your navigation terminal, is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the Site via cookies. You will find information on cookies below.
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
On each of the following legal bases, L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of performing a contract with L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 or pre-contractual measures taken at your request, your personal data are processed for the purposes of :
- Manage customer relations: management of customer accounts, orders, payment transactions, deliveries, invoices, accounting, customer relations, complaints, outstanding payments and litigation;
- Manage your requests to exercise your rights over your personal data
On the basis of the legitimate interest of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 to improve the quality of its products and the Site, your personal data is processed for the purposes of :
- Carry out statistics, analysis, prospecting, selection and segmentation of customers in order to improve customer knowledge;
- Set up competitions and advertising games.
On the basis of the consent you have given to L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 in this sense, your personal data are processed for the purpose of :
- To send you the newsletter and commercial offers;
- To personalize the Site according to your affinities and to measure its frequentation.
5. TO WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSMITTED?
The recipient of your personal data is the company L’HYDROPTERE 2.0.
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 may also transmit your personal data to subcontractors who process them on its behalf and according to its instructions. These subcontractors are in particular
- The banking institution responsible for the secure payment of the products ordered;
- Relay points L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 responsible for making available to you the products you have ordered on the Site;
- The external technical providers of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 who are involved in the development, distribution, operation and maintenance of the Site, in particular the developer and the host;
- The external providers of L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 to improve your experience when browsing the Site or sending the newsletter.
Finally, L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 may be required to communicate your personal data to third parties in application of a law, a regulation, a decision of a regulatory or judicial authority and finally, if necessary, in order to preserve its own rights and interests, in particular in the event of a violation of the General Conditions of Use of the Site.
6. IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
No, L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 does not and will not transfer your personal data to any country outside the European Union and the European Economic Area that does not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data.
7. HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT?
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 keeps your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Personal data relating to prospects who have only made a contact request are kept for 3 years from the date of collection.
Personal data relating to a customer account that has never been used to place an order is kept for 3 years from the last activity recorded on the customer account. After this period, L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 reserves the right to delete your account.
Personal data relating to a customer account that has been used to place at least one order is kept for 3 years from the last activity recorded on the customer account, with the exception of documents, accounting vouchers and information used to prove an order for a product on the Site, which are kept for a period of 10 years from the date of their collection, as accounting and tax proof.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 informs you that you have the following rights at any time with regard to the personal data it processes concerning you:
- a right of access ;
- a right of rectification;
- a right to erasure;
- a right to restrict processing;
- a right to portability ;
- a right to object to the processing, in particular for commercial prospecting purposes;
- a right to withdraw at any time the consent you may have given when providing certain personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent until such time as you withdraw it;
- a right to define general or specific directives concerning the conservation, deletion or communication of your personal data after your death.
These rights can be exercised at any time by writing to L'HYDROPTERE 2.0 :
– par courrier électronique : firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Information et des Libertés (the "CNIL"):
- or via the Internet at www.cnil.fr.
In order to improve the quality of the Site and to facilitate your browsing, information relating to the browsing of your connection terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone) is likely to be recorded in files called "cookies" deposited on your terminal, subject to the choices you may have expressed concerning them and which you may modify at any time.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your browser (your computer, tablet or smartphone) by your browser software when you consult an online service.
The purpose of cookies is to provide you with a quality use and service during your visit and, in this way, to offer you the best possible experience on the Site.
Cookies do not store any sensitive personal data about you, but simply recognise the device you are using to enable L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 to understand how you navigate the Site
2. What cookies are used by L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 ?
To make browsing the Site more pleasant and easier for you, but also to get to know you better, L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 use different types of cookies.
2.1 Functional cookies
The purpose of these cookies is to facilitate your browsing on the Site and to allow optimal use of its various functions.
They are essential for the Site and the features that L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 The new features are designed to make the website work properly. They also make it more user-friendly and give you a more personalised online experience.
These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences and allow L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 to :
- Identify you when you log on to the Site, so that you do not have to manually enter your login details on each visit;
- To adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your browsing terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
- Make your searches easier by keeping your automatic searches;
– Améliorer votre expérience utilisateur en préremplissant certains champs des formulaires.
Functional cookies used by L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 are those proposed.
2.2 Performance cookies
L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 uses performance cookies to analyse the use made of the Site in order to improve its operation.
These cookies make it possible, in particular, to count the number of visitors, to analyse the most visited pages, to record the way you use the Site in order to improve the performance of the Site and its content and to improve your browsing experience.
The performance cookies used by L’HYDROPTERE 2.0 are those propose by GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
3. How long are cookies kept?
The retention period for cookies placed on the Site varies according to their type, but does not exceed a maximum of 13 months from the date of their creation.
4. Who uses the information collected by cookies?
The information collected by the cookies set up on the Site is used exclusively by L’HYDROPTERE 2.0.
5. How do I accept or reject the deposit of cookies?
You can express or change your wishes regarding cookies at any time, including withdrawing your consent.
To do this, you must configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender.
You can also configure your browser so that you are offered the option of accepting or refusing cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your terminal.
Each browser has a different configuration for managing cookies. This is described in the help menu of your browser, where you can find out how to change your cookie preferences.
If you delete cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site.